Recreational Vehicle in Elkhart, Indiana
Elite Auto Care
About our services
Located in the RV Capital of the world, we have our fair share of experience with any and all RVs. From basic washings to complete ceramic coatings, we are your one stop shop!
As with automobiles and trucks, we offer the same detailing service for your RV. We give your RV the complete Elite Experience, inside and out!
Recreational vehicles (RVs) always have a lot of surface area to keep clean and keep looking their best.
Elite Auto Care offers a variety of RV Detailing services:
- Washing an RV can be time-consuming, but what is more important is using the proper cleaning chemicals. You must be careful to use proper cleaning chemicals everywhere on your RV, inside and out. Using the wrong protectant can damage your materials and finishes as much as using the wrong cleaners.
- Unlike cars, RV roofs are typically made out of some type of rubber like ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM). These are mostly white and are usually the dirtiest part of an RV, which is why they require special chemicals and cleaning techniques to avoid drying them out and causing cracking.
- Elite Auto Care is equipped and trained to clean and detail your RV correctly. Also, we can apply a professional ceramic coating to your RV’s surfaces for the ultimate protection. A ceramic coating makes cleaning paint and other surfaces much easier, while maintaining a long-lasting, like-new appearance for years to come.
WHAT IS CERAMIC COATING?
Ceramic coating is a paint treatment applied as a liquid to the exterior of a motor vehicle. It forms a protective layer to keep your vehicle’s paint looking bright and glossy and protect it against the elements.
Why should you protect your motorhome?
Along with being a significant investment, motorhomes put on more mileage than most vehicles. When driving all that distance, it is important to make sure that your motorhome’s paint is protected from the harsh outdoor conditions on the open road.
Benefits of ceramic coating include:
- An excellent look for many years
Your vehicle will maintain a high gloss look, repel scratches and avoid stains.
- Easier cleaning
The coating’s hydrophobic nature makes it easy to wipe your motorhome clean.
- UV resistant
Ceramic coating is resistant to the sun’s harmful UV rays, which can cause significant damage to your vehicle’s exterior over time.
- Shields your vehicle from the elements
The coating acts as a protective barrier to repel elements such as pollution, rain, bugs, acid rain and UV rays.
COMPLETE CARE FOR YOUR RV’s EXTERIOR
Located in the RV capital of the world, we have our fair share of experience with any and all RVs. From basic washings to complete ceramic coatings, we are your one stop shop!
Basic Hand Wash
Class B Van: $150+
RV 8’ tall or below: $8+ per linear foot
RV above 8’ tall: $8+ per linear foot
Elite Paint Correction
Class B Van: $45+ per linear foot
RV 8’ tall or below: $50+ per linear foot
RV above 8’ tall: $55+ per linear foot
Class B Van: $395+
RV 8’ tall or below: $15+ per linear foot
RV above 8’ tall: $15+ per linear foot
Class B Van: $90+ per linear foot
All RVs: $115+ per linear foot
$3+ per linear foot
$100+ per wheel